3 x Cabin (4 berth)
Sleeps max. 4 persons / room.
3days/2nights/2 in cabin
IDR 8,000,000 / person
3days/2nights/3 in cabin
IDR 7,500,000 / person
3days/2nights/4 in cabin
IDR 7,000,000 / person
8days/7nights/2 in cabin
IDR 20,000,000 / person
8days/7nights/3 in cabin
IDR 19,000,000 / person
8days/7nights/4 in cabin
IDR 18,000,000 / person
10days/9nights/2 in cabin
IDR 24,500,000 / person
10days/9nights/3 in cabin
IDR 23,500,000 / person
10days/9nights/4 in cabin
IDR 22,500,000 / person
- Association member
- Has email contact
- On site dive centre
The KLM Insos Raja Ampat liveaboard is the first Raja Ampat dive yacht to be locally owned and operated. She was also the first Raja Ampat liveaboard to be permanently based in the islands and offer trips throughout the year.
The Insos is based in Waisai, and liveaboard trips visit Wayag, Misool and all the Dampier Strait highlights
Insos Raja Ampat has four airconditioned cabins and can accommodate up to 12 people for a fabulous small group experience. Equipped with two bathrooms, a galley and dining area, an upper deck relaxation area and separate crew quarters, Insos Raja Ampat has full diving equipment, emergency oxygen supplies and all dive guides are certified Rescue Divers with a wealth of knowledge of local conditions.
A minimum of 8 passengers must be booked before a trip will run, but private charters can also be negotiated.
The KLM Insos Raja Ampat liveaboard is the next step in the development of Grace Sauyai’s family business which began with the establishment of Yenkoranu Homestay in 2011. Grace’s motivation and vision for the future of the island communities of Raja Ampat is reflected in the choice of name for Yenkoranu’s new liveaboard boat: Insos Raja Ampat means “Women of Raja Ampat” in the local Betew language.
Insos Raja Ampat liveaboard dive boat – snorkellers welcome!
Three trip schedules are offered in 2018:
- 10 day/9 night Misool trips
- 8 day/7 night Wayag trips
- 3 day/2 night Wayag trips (No diving – snorkelling & sightseeing only)
Trip itineraries visit dive sites at Misool, Dampier Strait, Piaynemo, West Waigeo and Wayag.
View/download 2018 trip schedules here. (PDF 78KB)
View/download 2019 trip scehdules here. (PDF 29KB)
Minimum passengers required for scheduled trips to run:
Diving trips: 8 pax
3 day/2 night snorkelling trips: 9 pax
Please direct all booking enquiries or requests for further information to the contact details provided below.
- Full board, fresh towels and bed linen, unlimited tea, coffee and drinking water.
Prices do NOT include
- Dive costs
- Raja Ampat Marine Park entry permit fees
- Pick up from other than Waisai harbour
- Crew Tips
- Travel Insurance
Booking & Payment Policy:
A NON refundable deposit of 10% is required within 15 days of reservation.
Final payment of 90% is due 90 days prior to departure date.
Please send Insos an email before depositing.
A NON refundable deposit of 20% is required within 15 days of reservation.
Final payment of 80% is due 120 days prior departure date.
For short notice bookings made within 120 days prior departure date, the FULL amount is due upon booking.
In case of cancellation or lowering number of passengers, the corresponding deposit amount for that space is deemed forfeited and is non transferable towards the balance if any.
• Cancellations received more than 6 months prior departure: Half of the 20% deposit is not refundable.
• Cancellations received 6 months to 91 days prior departure: the 20% deposit is not refundable.
• Cancellations received 90 days or less prior departure: 100% of the charter rate is not refundable. However, substitution of passengers is permitted.
• No refunds will be issued for unused or partially used packages.
Payment should be made by wire transfer (for inbound clients) or direct bank deposit.
All foreign and local bank charges must be shouldered by the remitter.
A copy of your bank deposit slip is required for verification of payment and we will send an acknowledgement from us will be sent once we have confirmed your payment with our bank, usually within 3 – 5 working days.
Please send your payment to:
Account number: 1600001744842
Name: Eduard Raimon L Umalan
Swift code : BMRIIDJA
Address: Jl. 30 Waisai Kota
Branch code: 16085
*deposits non refundable unless trip cancellation is on the part of INSOS RAJA AMPAT or you can choose to reschedule.
Transport / Getting there
All trips depart from and return to Waisai.
Insos Raja Ampat is the liveaboard for whatever you want to do: Diving, snorkeling or just taking a relaxing cruise.
KLM Insos Raja Ampat Liveaboard Location Map
KLM Insos Raja Ampat Liveaboard Contact Details
- If the homestay features above do not show that English is spoken, you'll need to use Bahasa Indonesia. In either case, keep it simple! Using the booking form is best for homestays that have one. Please don't use both - confusion will be the only result!.
- SMS text message is the most reliable way to make contact.
- Many contacts have no permanent access to phone or email - don't expect an instant response to your enquiry.
- Please read our How to Book Raja Ampat Accommodation page so you know what to expect.