Last Updated: May 7, 2021
These terms and conditions govern PT PERJAMPAT’s policy for Guest Booking Cancellations Cancellation Policy and the obligations of the Guest associated with the Cancellation Policy. The Cancellation Policy applies in addition to PT PERJAMPAT’s Terms of Service (“PT PERJAMPAT Terms).
All capitalized terms shall have the meaning set forth in the PT PERJAMPAT Terms or Payments Terms unless otherwise defined in this Cancellation Policy.
By using the SRA Platform as a Guest, you are indicating that you have read and that you understand and agree to be bound by this Cancellation Policy.
- Accommodation fees (minus the Refund Service Fee) are refundable in certain circumstances as described below.
- If there is a complaint from either party, notice must be given to PT PERJAMPAT within 24 hours of Guest check-in.
- PT PERJAMPAT will mediate when necessary, and has the final say in all disputes.
- A reservation is officially canceled when the Guest clicks the cancellation link provided in the Booking confirmation email, and receives acknowledgement of cancellation by email from the SRA Platform. (Clicking the link alone does not constitute cancellation: The guest must be redirected to the SRA Platform cancellation acknowledgement page and receive a booking system email confirming that the cancellation order has been received and processed by the SRA Platform.)
- Cancellation policies may be superseded by the Guest Refund Policy, extenuating circumstances, or cancellations by PT PERJAMPAT for any other reason permitted under the Terms of Service. Please review these exceptions.
1. Refund Service Fee
If a refund is warranted under the terms of this Cancellation Policy or any other applicable Policies, a Refund Service Fee will be charged to cover the costs of claim verification and processing.
The Refund Service Fee is IDR 350,000
2. Recovery of card processing fees
PT PERJAMPAT’s credit card processor (Xendit) only provides for refunds direct to cards for 180 days after payment date. If a cancellation refund is warranted more than 180 days after payment date, monies owing will be refunded by international bank transfer to an account nominated by the Guest. Where cancellation refunds are warranted more than 180 days after payment, PT PERJAMPAT shall, in addition to the Refund Service Fee, deduct the card processing fees paid to Xendit from the refund calculated according to clauses 4 and 5 below.
Card processing fees vary according to payment amount. Proof of fees paid to Xendit will be provided to the Guest.
3. No refund for cancellations less than 14 days prior to check-in
If the Guest cancels less than 14 days in advance, no refund is payable.
4. 50% refund for cancellations 14 to 30 days prior to check-in
If the Guest cancels between 14 and 30 days in advance, the amount refunded shall be 50% of the Total Fees, minus the Refund Service Fee and any card processing fees recoverable under clause 2 above.
5. 100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days prior to check-in
If the guest cancels more than 30 days in advance, the amount refunded shall be 100% of the Total Fees, minus the Refund Service Fee and any card processing fees recoverable under clause 2 above.
6. General Provisions.
6.1 Modification or Termination.
PT PERJAMPAT reserves the right to modify or terminate this Cancellation Policy, at any time, in its sole discretion. If PT PERJAMPAT modifies this Cancellation Policy, we will post the modification on the SRA Platform or provide you with notice of the modification and PT PERJAMPAT will continue to process all claims for Travel Issues made prior to the effective date of the modification.
6.2 Entire Agreement.
This Cancellation Policy constitutes the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between PT PERJAMPAT and you regarding the Cancellation Policy and supersedes and replaces any and all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between PT PERJAMPAT and you regarding the Cancellation Policy.
7. Contacting PT PERJAMPAT.
If you have any questions about the Cancellation Policy, please email us, or send your enquiry via the SRA Platform contact page.
8. Temporary variation for travel issues caused by Coronavirus
All guests with existing paid bookings who cancel on or after March 18 2020 because of Coronavirus travel issues qualify for refunds or credits as described on this page. This temporary variation to the Cancellation Policy does not apply to any bookings made on or after March 18, 2020.