Shaded by pandanus and tropical foliage and having a view across the water toward Gam and Waigeo, Koranu Fyak has a rich house reef and a long beach perfect for sunset walks. The bungalows are central to the marvels of Koh, Mansuar, Gam and Kabui Bay. At low tide, Kri is joined to the islands of Ransiwor and Mansuar and long walks exploring the sandbanks are possible.
Diving with Koranu Fyak
Prices shown below are for dives at nearby locations like Cape Kri, Sardines Reef, Chicken Reef ,Chicken Bay, Blue Magic, Mike’s Point, Yenbuba Jetty, Cape Mansuar, Cross Over, Koh Island, New Reef, Friwen Bonda, Batu Lima, Meos Kun ,South Kri, Yendabon Reef (Turtle Point), Row Mkun, Ransiwor Reef, Robben’s Spot , Otdima. Dives at locations further afield can be organised and cost will depend on distance. Prices are all inclusive, covering diving equipment rental, drinking water and boat hire.
Guests of other homestays are welcome to dive with Koranu Fyak and can join for just a single dive. Just show up. Multiple dive discounts are available to all as in the table below.
||PRICE PER PERSON
Accommodation and dive packages
Please contact Koranu Fyak directly to enquire about dive and accommodation packages.
Please note: Like almost all homestays, Sundays are a day for church and family obligations at Koranu Fyak. All activities requiring use of a boat are not available on Sundays. It’s possible to dive the house reef only on Sundays.
Snorkelling at Koranu Fyak
Koranu Fyak caters primarily to divers and does not offer any snorkelling trips by boat. You can snorkel the house reef for free, and (if boat space permits) snorkellers can join any dive trip to sites suitable for snorkelling. The price for snorkellers accompanying a dive trip is IDR 50,000 per person.
Piaynemo and Fam full day diving tour
These are full day diving tours. They require a minimum of 6 participants to run, must be booked 2 days in advance and cost IDR 700,000 per person (not including dive costs). Tours are in the company of 2 guides and include lunch, tea, coffee and drinking water. Dives are designed to accommodate participants’ skill levels and expectations and will be one of the following:
Piaynemo/Manta Point/Melissa’s Garden OR Piaynemo/Melissa’s Garden/Fam Wall
Koranu Fyak half day diving and sightseeing tours
- Batu Lima, Kabui Bay and Passage tour: A half day tour that requires 5 passengers to run and costs IDR 400,000 per person. Divers can use one of their package dives if they wish and snorkelling is free.
- Gam Bay/Bat Cave/Hidden Lagoon tour: Half day, minimum of 5 passengers, IDR 300,000 per person.
- Manta Point and Arborek Island tour: Half day, minimum of 4 passengers, IDR 250,000 per person
- Red Birds of Paradise tour: Boat transfers to join Gam Island Red Bird of Paradise tours are available for IDR 300,000 per person. This does not include the cost of the bird tour, which is paid to the operator on Gam.
- Koranu Fyak does not offer Wayag trips. If you want to visit Wayag, use the advanced search on the accommodation page to find homestays offering Wayag trips.